All the Must-Drop Jackpots in One Place
- Rich profile of casino games
- Different languages option
- Live casino
- Mobile casino
- Available both in flash and download
What makes an operator the best online casino NZ has? Simple! Be the best there is at everything! Here we review Casino.com and share with you their approach to challenging the TOP 10 online casinos in New Zealand. From jackpot games to software security, you'll learn about it all.
|Website 🔗 ||www.casino.com |
|Bonus 💰 ||20 Free Spins on Registration |
|Software 🎰 ||Eyecon, Playtech, Blueprint Gaming, Just For The Win, Microgaming, NetEnt, Play'n GO, Pragmatic Play, Quickspin, Realistic Games, Red Tiger Gaming |
|Payments 💳 ||EcoPayz, Maestro, MasterCard, Neteller, PayPal, Paysafe Card, Visa, Skrill, WebMoney, Bank Wire Transfer, Citadel Instant Banking, Boleto... |
|Withdrawal Times ⌛ || |
- EWallets: 24 hours
- Card Payments: 2-5 days
- Bank Transfers: 4-8 days
|Withdrawal Limit 💸 ||$15,000 NZ per month |
|Currencies 💵 ||New Zealand dollars |
|Licences ⚖️ ||UK Gambling Commission, Gibraltar Regulatory Authority, AAMS Italy |
Casino.com - Games - Supplying New Zealand's BIGGEST Jackpot at $65 MILLION+
If you thought that the Casino.com NZ site was just going to be like the rest, then think again. They have set out to be champions of the online gambling platform and when you have a casino that holds the world's largest jackpots prize money, it's for a very good reason, players love this site because they are able to provide the biggest games on the face of the planet.
$65,000,000 is not a figure that can be drummed up by even a very good casino, it takes a lot more than reputation to build numbers like this, it takes something very special and for a casino that only has 500 games, this verges on insanity.
Casino games are the elements that make or break for a casino, if you supply the goods, the demand for more happens. If you limp along, your casino is going to be put down. This is no limping casino and the evidence for this is all very clear once you gaze upon the Casino.com menu.
Row upon row of the most important casino games of modern time. Breaking down the casino and what it offers is simple. You have two arenas to play in, one the Casino itself and then the Live Casino option.
We begin our Casino.com review with a look at the gaming category of the Casino and highlight the top slots to play once you register, then inform you of the best live dealer games you can enjoy in the live arena.
Slot Games at Casino.com
Casino.com is an embarrassment of riches. If your sole aim is to win big, then you need the biggest games and with those big games comes the planet's biggest possible cash prizes that stretch far beyond the measly sum of a million.
In the casino section of Casino.com, slots dominate, forget any other option because the choice here is far too good to ignore.
Slots are the easiest games to play and thank god because when you have slots holding rewards anywhere between 250,000 and 10,000,000 alone, you don't want to break the bank for a chance of winning these life-altering sums.
The standout games are the mega jackpot titles, not only will you be gifted the chance of playing famous gaming titles, but the entertainment value also goes up a notch with the addition of the new jackpot feature. MUST DROP JACKPOTS. Forget everything you thought you knew about slots, Casino.com is changing this.
27 jackpot games reside in Casino.com, here are the top 5 that have to pay out each day, every day to a member of this casino.
- Age of Gods™ (Jackpot Series)
- Gladiator: Road to Rome™
- Kingdom Rise: Captain's Treasure™
- Mega Moolah™
- Pharaoh's Treasure Deluxe™
Casino.com offers to its members the option of playing games in a whole new dynamic. Table games feature prominently as a virtual option within any site and Casino.com is no different, you get all the classic card games like poker and blackjack and table games like roulette that you can challenge against machines. At Casino.com, you can take the next step up, with live dealer casino games.
Live dealer gaming is a live streaming platform, you will be faced with a dealer host at a real casino table, there you will place bets on the game whilst real card, dice and wheels are used to determine the outcome. This is one on one gameplay, you versus the dealer and played out in real-time.
Both within the live format of play and virtual machines, you will discover variants of the classic table and card games. New and dynamic twists on the traditional forms of play, that will further provide exciting opportunities to win real NZ dollars from the casino.
29 live dealer games reside in Casino.com, here are the TOP 5 as voted for by the players currently signed up to Casino.com:
- Live Roulette
- Spin a Win
- Live Blackjack
- Casino Hold 'Em
- Football Roulette
Mobile Games at Casino.com
Casino.com is a platform that is integrated with mobile technology so that all games within the casino can be accessed from any smartphone device. The level of play and quality is no different if you were playing on a PC one moment to then switch to your mobile the next.
The current TOP games being accessed by mobile users at Casino.com are as follows:
- Age of Gods: Norse: King of Asgard
- Hainan Ice™
- Roulette Live™
- Book of the Dead™
- Wolf Gold™
Casino.com - Mobile Service
Casino.com was built to meet the demands of the many, thusly, they opened their platform on the HTML 5 software, meaning that no matter what device you had, if you could connect to the Internet, then you could connect to Casino.com. This means, of course, if you have a mobile smartphone that you can head to the site and immerse yourself in the pleasure of the Casino.com mobile service.
There are two ways you can register with your mobile phone. Head through the Internet browser and open up the site as you would normally and create an account from the site directly. There is also the option of downloading the casino app from the site directly and being able to register via the Casino.com mobile login.
Below are the software systems that are eligible to acquire the services and entertainment of Casino.com. If you have any one of these, you're as good as ready to start winning.
Casino.com - App
Play anytime and anywhere with the Casino.com app installed on your phone. The mobile app is not some software that is going to ask to access all the files on your phone and steal your storage, all that crap is non-existent with the Caisno.com app. This is a lightweight product that simply links you to the casino mobile interface, no need for spyware of additional software implants, just a secure link to the Caisno.com domain. The app download is, of course, free and you will still be able to access your special bonus once registered using the app.
Casino.com - Software
Casino.com NZ is a platform that offers kiwi players a secure domain that has no record of ever being breached. This is no big surprise considering they use the best security software on the market that is also used by the military and global banking firms.
The SSL (Secure Socket Layer) 128-bit technology is a coding program that encrypts all data of the casino members and data of the casino itself. Approved and in date, this software allows you to join and play with the utmost of confidence in their service.
The Casino.com download of the app integrate this same software, so you can play on any device and be fully protected by the SSL technology.
For the gaming, Caisno.com is powered by seven gaming software developers. No casino makes their own games, so Caisno.com have hired out the top game makers in the industry. Now, for those new to online casinos, these names will hold no relevance, those in the know will know of their significance.
Here are some minor details of their award-winning achievements and importance in helping online casinos be what they are today all over the world.
- NetEnt: Europe's largest gaming provider, supporting over 200 online casinos. Creator of Planet of the Apes™ and Mega Fortune™.
- Playtech: Creators of the largest progressive jackpot series in Age of God™. They have some of the largest licensing deals with Hollywood and have developed a new progressive series in Kingdoms Rise™.
- Microgaming: The first progressive jackpot was created by them with Mega Moolah™. They are innovative masters and presented the world with the official Game of Thrones™ slot.
- Blueprint Gaming: Masters of making slots for retro and cult TV shows and films. Topgun™, American Dad™, Family Guy™, Dirty Dancing™ and loads more. Know of using plenty of bonus rounds.
- Quickspin: One of the oldest gaming developers on the market, helped to put 3D animation on the online casino map.
- Red Tiger: The most influential developer in the past 10 years. Now the genius behind the must drop jackpots that payout before a time limit and value limit.
- Pragmatic Play: The have won awards from 2016 all the way up to 2019 as best gaming company. There is nothing they haven't done in the world of online slot entertainment.
Casino.com - Bonus - Sign up, claim $400 + 200 Free Spins and then Begin Playing
As you may or may not know, casino bonuses are commonplace with online casinos, this said, there are casinos out there in the web that offer rubbish bonuses and there are those that offer great ones, Thankfully to those joining the Casino.com NZ platform, the bonuses here fall into the category of greatness.
This platform offers a Welcome Bonus, a Live Casino Welcome Bonus, Tournament Prizes, Happy Hour Bonuses and a whole host of other rewards. So, if you are looking for Casino.com free spins, the Casino.com welcome bonus or any of the Casino.com no deposit rewards, here are the currently available offers in the Casino.com bonus promotions.
Casino.com - Welcome Bonus
There are two welcome bonuses that are exclusive offers only available to newly signed players of Casino.com.
Casino Welcome Bonus:
- Register and claim your Casino.com 20 free spins. This is a Casino.com no deposit bonus meaning no payment required for these spins. With the free spins, you can play any Age of God™ slot.
- With your first deposit, the casino will add an extra 100% up to the value of $400 and give you the remaining 180 Casino.com free spins.
Live Casino Bonus:
- Register and claim 20 Golden Chips as part of their Casino.com no deposit bonus.
- Deposit $20 and use the Casino.com free spins code TABLE and accept a further $20 to play any Roulette or Card game.
Casino.com - Additional Promotions
More allowances are available beyond the collection of your welcome bonus, so this means plenty more Casino.com free play, with offers of tournament bonuses, Casino.com free spins code offers and daily rewards.
Here are the remaining deals that can help you win more NZ dollars from Casino.com:
- Daily Drop and Win Tournament: Pool Prize = $1,500,000!
- Be Our Guest Bonus: VIP rewards for your favourite games.
- Friyay Fever: 50 Free spins every Friday when you deposit.
- Two for Tuesday: Double Bonus, cash and spins every Tuesday.
- Live Blackjack Beat the Dealer Bonus: Win $1000 hitting 4 blackjacks in a row.
- Winning Streak Roulette Bonus: Land Number 7 and win up to $100,000!
- Happy Hour Bonus: Blackjack Gold Card lands a $5000 win.
- Draw Bonus: Slot Raffle of $20 on qualifying slots to win $250,000.
Casino.com - VIP Club
Special gifts, personal account managers, exclusive promotional offers, access to VIP only events, higher depositing limits and lots more to enjoy.
When playing at Casino.com you are able to accrue points by simply playing games. To become a member, you need to have accumulated 20,000 points and deposited a minimum of $3000. Once this has been achieved, you are entered into the halls of VIP status which sticks for life!
All featured banking services come regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Members of Casino.com are joining a global platform and as such, there will be customer support provided 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. They are there to provide friendly and professional services to make your time at Casino.com more relaxed and pleasurable should you have any questions regarding any of the casino's services or features.
How to Make Contact
You can contact the Casino.com customer support team either through their one click chat line service. With this, you can message the team directly to resolve your query.
There is an international number should you wish to speak to a member of the support team.
Lastly, there is the email service in which to forward your questions and queries to staff members where they will look to respond within 24 hours.
The casino offers many gaming guides to support players, there is also a FAQ section to go over commonly queried reports. The casino also offers support on responsible gambling. This allows for players to place self-imposed restrictions on the money they deposit and the time they spend in the casino.
Resolving your Queries
From Casino.com withdrawal problems to technical issues no query is too big and from getting help to register to explaining promotional terms, no matter is too small. The team is there to assist and it may be a case that you'll never need to address them, but least you know they are there to be counted on.
Casino New Zealand - Is Casino.com Safe and Is Casino.com Legal?
Is Casino.com legit? Is Casino.com safe? Are their games fair or rigged? Is the casino even legal to join? These are important questions and the answers will be provided below.
Questioning any online gambling service is a good thing. Even knowing this casino was already licensed and regulated, we still ran our own checks on the site to be sure our recommendation would in no way jeopardise those of interest.
Here we share the results of checks, small print and facts regarding the operational services of the casino so you know that you can join with peace of mind and a better understanding of who casinos are and how they come to be the gambling sites we turn to.
Is the Online Casino.com Safe?
- Casino.com is 100% safe - The SSL tool protecting the site has a flawless safety record and none of the data will be breached by online hackers.
- Casino.com is 100% fair - The games have been tested by independent gaming labs that conclude the games are fair and untampered.
- Casino.com is 100% legitimate in the services of online gambling - They hold TWO gambling licenses. A) the Gibraltar Regulatory Authority. B) The UK Gambling Commission. Both licenses are still in date and valid.
- Casino.com is 100% legal to join - Casino.com is owned by ONICAC Ltd as is registered in Gibraltar under license 053. This is an overseas casino and not remote to New Zealand. The NZ Gambling Act of 2013 permits users to play in casinos overseas. This casino is 100% legal to join. It is only illegal for online casinos to exist on a registration-bases in NZ territory. You are legally allowed to join Casino.com and play to win real money in NZ dollars that are tax-free!
Verdict - So, is it #BestCasinoOnline or is it more #Next?
If we're honest, you'd be hard-pressed to find Casino.com reviews that have a bad word to say about them. Here we share the downsides despite it being a casino worthy of a TOP 10 spot.
The faults are few, but here they are. For some sports betting is an essential ingredient, unfortunately, this is not available as yet at Casino.com. Therefore, it would struggle to compete at the very highest levels when it comes to full package gaming.
Frankly, that's all that lets this casino down. Picky, but honest. What remains is a casino that supplies the best slot games, live casino entertainment and everything else in between.
The banking services here are perfectly fine giving players a large number of options to handle their finances.
Promotions, the casino is on a level most other casinos wouldn't be able to compete with and support is easily accessible.
The casino has loads of guides on its service from games to even their own blog page. You can download the mobile app from the casino and experience the joys Casino.com is able to present. What you get is immaculate service and features, nothing that is provided is of any flaws and wholly justified as a TOP 10 casino to join in 2021 for New Zealand players.
Is Casino.com safe to play at?
Casino.com have been awarded a license by the United Kingdom Gambling Commission which, like the Malta Gaming Authority and the Curacao Gaming Control Board, is one of the industry's most respected gambling regulators. They do not hand they licenses out very easily, so if you encounter an online casino that is able to display a license from this governing body, then you can be sure that the casino in question is a safe place for you to gamble at.
What bonus can I get with Casino.com?
If you decide to open an account with Casino.Com, then you can claim a welcome offer up to $400 and they will even chuck in 200 free spins that you can use on their selected Age of the Gods slot games. This is a quality bonus, but before you jump with excitement and go to sign up so that you can claim it, please take the time to read the terms and conditions that apply so that you do not end up losing your bonus through a silly mistake.
How do I claim my bonus at Casino.com?
Claiming your Casino.Com bonus is a very simple procedure, and all you have to do is follow this step-by-step guide and you will see just how easy it is to do so:
- Go to the Casino.Com homepage and click on the green "JOIN" button that can be found in the top right
- You will be requested to give them a unique username, create a strong password, input your email address and choose your preferred currency
- Once you have done this, you will need to provide some personal information such as your first name, your surname, your date of birth, gender, mobile number, and house address
- The final thing that you need to do to claim the bonus is deposit some money into your account, and this can be done using a variety of deposit methods. Once your deposit has been processed and you have met the T&Cs that apply, you will receive the Welcome Bonus that you are entitled to
How can I withdraw from Casino.com?
If you are lucky and land some winnings when you are playing at Casino.Com, then there are a number of withdrawal banking methods that you can choose from such as VISA, Bank Transfer, Bitcoin, Skrill, Neteller, and MasterCard. If you encounter an issue when you are trying to withdraw your winnings, then get in touch with a customer support agent using the live chat or email service.