To have fun at online casinos, you do not need to spend a lot of money! At $20 deposit bonus casinos, you can access a host of exciting games, generous bonuses, and exclusive rewards. This deposit opens you up to a bigger range of casinos and even more generous bonuses.
|$3000+ 100 Free Spins
|$100+ 200 Free Spins
|$1500+ 100 Free Spins
|€100+ 100 Free Spins
|$6500+ 50 Free Spins
|Slots of Vegas
|€100+ 250 Free Spins
- +Best $20 Deposit Bonus Casinos
- What is a $20 Deposit Bonus NZ Casino
- +20 Dollar Casinos Ranking
- Expectations $20 Deposit Casino
- +Pros and Cons
- Payment Options
- +Best Games at $20 Deposit Bonus NZ Casinos
- +Best 20 Dollar Mobile Casinos
- +Other Casino Offers
Best $20 Deposit Bonus NZ Casinos
If you want to start your $20 deposit journey, then read on and discover some of the best online casinos in NZ, how we choose these casinos, the games you can play, and the factors we take into account before recommending any casino to you.
When it comes to bonuses, $20 minimum deposit casinos are undefeated! They have exclusive offers and juicy packages for all new players that sign up on our websites. Out of the hundreds of $20 deposit bonus NZ casinos, we’ve chosen six of our favourites! The best bonuses are not limited to these casinos, however! If you want to explore even bigger exclusive rewards, check out more casino bonus codes. read on to find out more about some of our favourite $20 deposit bonus casinos and some of the features you will enjoy if you choose to sign up!
Casino Days - Get 100% bonus up to $500
At Casino Days, you are absolutely spoilt for options! Even if you are the most selective person, it is very likely that you will find something you love from their vast selection of over 4000 games. Like at most $20 deposit bonus NZ casinos, the welcome bonus Casino Days is extremely generous! When you make your first $20 minimum deposit, you can claim the 100% matched bonus up to $500. That’s not all about this offer. In addition to the match bonus, you get a whopping 100 free spins on one of the best online pokies, Book of Dead.
The wagering requirement for this bonus is 35x. To take advantage of this bonus, you have to sign up and top up your casino balance with one of the numerous deposit methods they offer. You have the option to use credit or debit cards, e-Wallets like PayPal, Skrill, and Neteller, and cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ripple, and Ethereum. Deposits are processed instantly, and maximum amounts go from $1700 to $100,000, depending on the payment method you use. Most withdrawals are instant but could take up to 3 days to reach your account.
In case you run into any issues at this casino, you can access the support team through email or the 24/7 live chat feature. If you want to know more about what this $20 deposit casino has to offer, then check out our Casino Days review.
|✅ Instant deposits and fast withdrawals
|❌ No mobile app
|✅ 24/7 live customer support access
|❌ Lack of phone support option
|✅ Over 4000 casino games available
|✅ Accepts cryptocurrency payment options
Grand Ivy Casino - Bonus up to $1500
Grand Ivy is here to fulfil all your land-based casino dreams! The elegant gold and black theme draws you in immediately but the design is the least of what this 20-dollar deposit casino has to offer. When you sign up at this casino, you get a generous welcome bonus of up to $1500 and 125 free spins! This bonus cash is spread out over your first three deposits. For your first deposit, you get 100% matched up to $300 and 50 free spins on Starburst. When you make your second deposit, the casino offers you 50% matched up to $800 and 50 free spins on Aloha Cluster Pays. A third deposit gives you 50% matched up to $400 and 25 free spins on Gonzo’s Quest.
The wagering requirements for these bonus offers are 35x the bonus cash, deposits, and free spins. To find out more about claiming this bonus, check out our Grand Ivy casino review. This casino has several payment methods that you use to make your first deposit and take advantage of the welcome bonus offer. They are Visa, Mastercard, Paysafecard, Skrill, Neteller, and Bank Transfer. You can use all these deposit methods to make safe withdrawals (except PaySafeCard) since it is a deposit-only service). Most deposits take between 1 to 3 days to be processed.
The Grand Ivy team is very accessible and if you have any issues, you can contact them through the live chat service, available 24/7. Another alternative would be to email them. You could also check the FAQ section.
|✅ More than 2000 games available
|❌ No cryptocurrency payment options
|✅ 24/7 live customer support access
|❌ No phone support option
|✅ Loyalty rewards and VIP programme available
|✅ Instant play mode available and compatible with mobile
Bluechip Casino - 150% up to $300
Bluechip is the future of online casinos! This blockchain casino gives you the possibility to start a futuristic online casino journey with a deposit of just $20. As soon as you make your first deposit, you have the opportunity to claim the match bonus of 150% up to $300. That is not all! Bluechip gives you rewards right up to your fourth deposit! On your second deposit, you get 50% up to $400. Your third deposit gives you 75% matched up to $500. When you make your fourth deposit, you get 125% matched up to $1300! In total, the welcome bonus package is worth up to $2500, really generous for such a new casino. For more information on how to claim the welcome bonus and more promotional offers, you could go to our Bluechip Casino review.
This casino has several payment methods available for Kiwis. You can make deposits with debit and credit cards, e-Wallets like Neteller and Skrill, and cryptocurrency wallets. You will find some of the most popular cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dogecoin, and Ripple. Processing times for both deposits and withdrawals with cryptocurrencies are instant. However, for withdrawals with most e-Wallets, you might have to wait up to a day to see your funds.
If you run into any issues, which is not very likely, you can contact the Bluechip team through email or through their 24/7 access live chat support feature.
|✅ More than 6000 games available
|❌ No phone support option
|✅ Has a sports betting section
|✅ Supports cryptocurrencies
|✅ Android and iOS mobile apps available
Sol Casino - 100% Bonus + 500 Free Spins
Before we get into all the amazing perks you will get if you play at Sol, we just want to emphasize how much we love the $20 casino deposit with bonus spins feature. Yes, you read the header right. With a deposit of $20, you can claim up to 500 free spins as a welcome bonus! In addition to that, your bonus is matched up 100%. Sol doesn’t end there as you can claim these exclusive rewards right up to your fourth deposit. Your second deposit gives you a match bonus of 75% up to $300. On your third deposit, you get the same reward. The fourth deposit gets you 50% matched up to $300. All Kiwis can claim these bonus offers. What’s more, there is no cap on your winnings from your bonus cash and free spins!
To make a deposit and start enjoying these amazing rewards, you have several payment methods at your disposal. You can make use of credit and debit cards, e-Wallets like Skrill, and several cryptocurrencies including the popular Bitcoin. If you run into any issues, you can contact the support team through the 24/7 live chat option. Another option would be to email them. This casino is very much legit and our Sol Casino will give you more information on taking advantage of all the benefits it has to offer.
|✅ Up to $1500 in VIP birthday cash present
|❌ Limited video poker options
|✅ Has a sports betting section
|❌ No phone customer support
|✅ Supports cryptocurrencies
|✅ 24/7 customer support accessible through live chat, email, or Telegram
Casino Friday - 100% Bonus up to $500
Every day is Friday at this $20 online casino! Casino Friday offers you a 100% bonus matched up to $500 when you make your first deposit! To withdraw any winnings associated with this cash bonus, you have to wager your deposit amount at least once. In addition to this bonus cash, you get 200 free spins! These free spins are disbursed over 10 days on some of the most popular online pokies in Casino Friday’s 1500 collection of games.
To deposit and get this bonus, you can use e-Wallets, crypto wallets and cards. Deposits and withdrawals alike do not incur any extra charge. All deposits are processed instantly. Depending on the banking method you use, withdrawals could take up to 5 business days. The maximum withdrawal amount on all payment methods is $4000 per transaction. The Casino Friday team is available 24/7 through live chat to help you solve any issues you might encounter! You can also contact the team through email. They are very responsive! Our Casino Friday review will give you more insight into this $20 deposit bonus NZ casino.
|✅ More than 1500 casino games
|❌ No VIP programme
|✅ Up to 20% cashback weekly with loyalty program
|❌ No phone customer support
|✅ Cryptocurrency payment options available
|✅ Mobile app available
Voodoo Dreams Casino - $1600 Welcome Offer
You just might fall under the Voodoo Dreams Casino spell if you sign up. This $20 deposit bonus NZ casino has a lot to offer, from the new games’ arrival every week to the generous welcome bonus. From your first deposit, you are absolutely spoiled. The welcome offer spans your first four deposits. When you make the first deposit, you get 100% matched up to $100. This deposit also gives you 200 free spins on the online pokie Book of Dead. The next three bonuses after the first all give you 25% matched up to $500. To find out more about claiming this bonus, go to our Voodoo Dreams Casino review.
To make deposits, you can use Visa, MasterCard, PaySafeCard, EcoPayz, Skrill, Neteller, MuchBetter, and NeoSurf. Except for the cards, there is no fee for deposits. They are processed instantly. All deposit methods except EcoPayz and NeoSurf can be used the withdraw. Bank transfers are also accepted. There is no extra fee for withdrawals. We highly doubt that you will be running into any issues if you choose to play at this casino.
However, if you have any questions, you can go to the FAQ section. For further assistance, the team is available all around the clock through live chat. You can send your questions through email as well. The Voodoo Dreams team is very responsive!
|✅ More than 1500 casino games
|❌ Cryptocurrency payment options not supported
|✅ Welcome bonus offer of $1600
|❌ No phone customer support
|✅ No fees on withdrawal
|✅ Android and iOS compatibility
What is a $20 Deposit Bonus NZ Casino
A $20 deposit bonus NZ casino is a betting platform that allows you to start your betting journey with just $20. These casinos give you access to the games, the bonuses and all the amazing perks that come with joining an online casino after you deposit $20. While some people might think $20 is a little too expensive to be considered a minimum deposit, we try our best to be as inclusive as possible. There are other types of minimum deposit casinos like $1, $2, $5 and $10 deposit casinos. However, signing up at a $20 deposit casino gets you bigger bonuses and better promotional offers! Also, when you sign up at any online casino, a higher deposit gives you access to more casino game options. Playing at $20 deposit casinos will therefore open you up to a lot more variety.
How We Rate the Best 20 Dollar Deposit Bonus Casinos
As a Kiwi, you have the option of playing at thousands of offshore online casinos. Choosing one from the multitude can be tedious. It is for this reason that we’ve compiled a list of factors that we use to rate the best $20 deposit casinos. You could use them as a guide to choose your favourite casino!
Some of the best things about online casinos is the bonuses they offer to players! These bonuses are always optional to claim. However, they are a great way for you to get more value out of your betting experience. The best $20 deposit casinos have bonus offers for new and returning players! Let’s take a look at some of the most common bonuses and how to claim them.
Imagine getting a reward for signing up! That’s exactly what a welcome bonus is. When you sign up at the best $20 deposit bonus NZ casinos, there is a welcome bonus package waiting for you to claim it! Most of these bonus packages will need you to make a deposit before you can claim them. They usually come in the form of a match bonus or free spins and sometimes both. With a match bonus, the casino matches your deposit to a particular percentage. If a $20 deposit casino is offering a 100% match bonus, then with the minimum deposit of $20, you get an extra $20 to play with!
Usually, there is a cap on the bonus cash casinos will offer (for example, match bonus of 100% up to $500). Most times, online casinos will choose the online pokies you can play with the free spins offered. Some casinos offer no deposit bonuses when you sign up. However, you should read the terms and conditions carefully and make sure you can fulfil them. One of the most common term is the wagering requirement, which represents the number of times you have to bet and play through the bonus before you can claim any potential winnings.
Weekly, Monthly or Reload Bonus
At the best $20 deposit casinos, the bonuses do not end at your registration! To entice players to come back and keep playing, casinos offer big rewards known as reload bonuses to returning players. So, no need to move around from casino to casino because you’re in search of amazing welcome offers when you can get shiny new rewards periodically.
If you claimed a welcome bonus, you would have to meet its wagering requirements to claim the reload bonus. Most times, reload bonuses run weekly or monthly. For example, a casino could offer a 50% reload bonus up to $50 on the player’s first deposit every Friday. There are some other reload bonuses that are linked to specific payment methods. So, it would be best for you to read the terms and conditions carefully to know if you are eligible to claim them.
Reload bonuses could also come in the form of free spins, loyalty points or cashback and you might have to enter a code to claim them.
VIP and Loyalty Program
Online casinos love players who come back time and time again. To reward this constancy, these betting platforms give you exclusive rewards through VIP and loyalty programs. Loyalty programs are for standard players, and most times, they operate in the form of a point system. Based on their wagering activity, players are given points that they can exchange for casino money or real prizes. Each NZ Dollar casino loyalty program has its peculiarities so read the terms and conditions to know when you will be eligible for loyalty rewards.
Other loyalty rewards include cashbacks and free spins to use on your favourite online pokies. To make things even more attractive for players, some casinos have VIP programs, another type of loyalty program. While most loyalty programs are for standard players, VIP programs are for the high rollers. These programs are more exclusive and offer even bigger rewards.
Prizes could include real cash, weekly or monthly cashbacks, entry to exclusive tournaments, higher deposit and withdrawal limits, and access to a special VIP manager.
Terms and Conditions
Before you claim a bonus, you need to be sure to have read and understood its terms and conditions. All bonuses have t&c’s that you must fulfil before you can claim any associated winnings. These t&c’s can be confusing, but it is important to read every single one because they vary from bonus to bonus, even if those bonuses are at the same casino. Let’s talk about some of the most common bonus terms and conditions:
- Wagering Requirements: This is one of the most common bonus conditions and one of the most important. A wagering requirement represents the number of times you have to bet and play through a bonus in order to claim any winnings associated with the bonus. With free spins, the wagering requirement will apply itself to any cash you win. For example, a 100% match bonus with a deposit of $20 will give you an extra $20 to play with. If this bonus has 35x wagering requirements, then you would have to bet and play through 35 x $20 = 700.
- Time Limit: Generally, all bonuses have an expiration date. A time limit is there to indicate how much time you have before they expire. Time limits also indicate how much time you have to fulfil wagering requirements to claim any potential winnings.
- Bet Limit: Most online casinos have bet limits. This is the maximum amount of bonus money you can place on a single wager.
- Maximum Winnings: At most online casinos, there is a cap on the amount of money you can win using bonus cash. So, if the winnings are capped at $100, even if you win $1000, you will have to forfeit the remaining $900.
Accepted Payment Methods
There is no way you can take advantage of all a real money casino has to offer if you do not make a deposit. Adding funds to your account so you can start playing is the real beginning of your online betting journey. That is why it is important for you to choose $20 deposit bonus NZ casinos with payment methods that are convenient for you. It is better to find casinos with deposit options that process payments instantly, are easy to use, and are free of charge. The most common payment methods for Kiwis are debit and credit cards, e-Wallets such as PayPal and Skrill, pay-by-phone options like Boku and Zimpler, and bank transfers.
One thing you should know is that not all deposit methods can be used for withdrawals. So, make sure to check which withdrawal methods you can use to cash out any potential winnings. The best payout casinos have fast processing times and use SSL encryption technology to keep your payment information secure and inaccessible to third parties.
Attractive casino designs can be a joy to look at, but the real backbone of online casinos are the games they have in their selection. These games don’t come from the online casinos themselves. They are developed by specialist companies called software providers. These providers have evolved throughout the years, using top-notch technology to provide games with high quality audio and visuals. The best software providers develop games that can be played under veracious formats: instant play, download or mobile. The games they develop are tested by external auditors that ensure fairness and randomness. These software providers also carry out regular testing themselves.
Some of the best software providers in the industry now are Evolution Gaming, Net Entertainment, Microgaming, and Play ‘N Go. Only some of these providers provide live casino software known as ‘live casino solution’, one that enables players to enjoy a traditional casino experience from the comfort of their homes. Some of the top live casino software providers are Playtech, Ezugi, and Evolution Gaming.
Games being the backbone of any online casino, they should influence your choice. We love online casinos that have a large variety of games for the players to choose from. This large variety will make it easier for you to find something that you could love. Although slots make up a large portion of the game selection most of the time, we love casinos that have a wide range of table games and other exciting games like scratch cards and keno. Live casino sections are a great plus, a more immersive way for you to play your favourite casino games.
One thing that you should be on the lookout for is whether the games are RNG-verified. A Random Number Generator (RNG) is a computer programme that provides the randomness needed for chance-based casino games. These RNGs are tested by independent auditors to ensure the fairness of each game. This is the guarantee you have that you are not being cheated by the online casino you choose to play at.
Another thing you should be checking is the RTP percentage. A return-to-player (RTP) percentage is the expected percentage of wagers that a particular game will give back to a player in the long run. The industry standard goes from 96% to 98%. Exceptionally, some games like Net Entertainment’s Mega Joker have an RTP of 99%. With a game like this, for every $1 you wager, you could get $0.99 back.
One of the major keys to a smooth and comfortable gambling journey is customer support. Although playing at licensed online casinos gives you maximum protection, there are some eventualities that cannot be predicted. That is where the customer support team comes in. This team exists to make your betting journey as smooth as possible. They give answers to your questions, but not only. A customer support team is helpful when it comes to payout problems, suggesting the best withdrawal methods for your location and what currency it would be best to withdraw potential winnings in.
They also help with problem resolution, in case of any failed or cancelled transactions. The team is present for questions you might think are basic, like how to claim a particular bonus or which game will suit you. The best online casinos have responsive customer support teams (24/7 access is always best) and support several channels like email, phone, and live chat.
If an online casino is unlicensed, then you should not be playing at it. Yes, licences are that important! They should never be an afterthought because although they rarely impact gameplay, they are fundamental to you having an amazing betting experience. In New Zealand, Kiwis can only gamble legally at offshore casinos since online gambling is a grey area in the country. For your own protection, you should be playing at licensed online casinos. These casinos are governed by a particular set of rules that they must follow.
Licences are given by regulatory bodies like the United Kingdom Gambling Commission (UKGC) and the Malta Gaming Authority (MGA). Licensed casinos offer more protection to players as they must handle personal details and payment information securely. Most times, you will find a casino’s licence information in the footer of the casino lobby.
What Can You Expect at a $20 Deposit Bonus NZ Casino
Just like we mentioned earlier, $20 deposit casinos allow you to start your online casino journey with just $20. These types of casinos are perfect for beginners, but also for some seasoned players. This is because the amount is not so low that you cannot access more games but not so high that you cannot afford it. Read on to find out what you can expect when you sign up at $20 deposit casinos.
- Signing up at $20 deposit casinos means you can claim an exclusive welcome bonus. this bonus could come in the form of free spins or extra cash to help you kick off your betting journey in the best way possible. If you claim this welcome bonus, you will have to fulfil the wagering requirements so you can claim your winnings, but not only. Fulfilling your wagering requirements will open you to other exclusive features like loyalty programs or reload bonuses.
- All the $20 deposit bonus NZ casinos we recommend operate with 128-bit or 256-bit SSL encryption technology. This encryption technology helps keep your personal data and personal details safe and protected from third-party access.
- $20 deposit casinos offer secure deposits and fast payouts. Most times, you will see your funds in your casino balance as soon as you make a deposit. Also, withdrawals generally take anywhere from a few minutes to 7 days.
The Pros and Cons of $20 Deposit Bonus NZ Casinos
Starting off your betting journey has been made infinitely easier with $20 deposit casinos. Although these casinos have a lot of perks, there are some downsides to them. Read on to find out more about the pros and cons of playing at these casinos.
Let’s start by talking about the advantages of playing at $20 deposit casinos.
- ✅ Low Risk: Before you start playing at online casinos, you should know that there is always a risk that you will lose the money you bet. Although playing at $20 deposit casinos doesn’t reduce the risk, it makes it easier to bear since you are staking a small amount.
- ✅ Better Fund Management: It is very important for you as a player to set up and budget and stick to it without fail. Since $20 deposit casinos need you to deposit a small amount, it will be easier for you to control your bankroll and gamble even more responsibly.
- ✅ Generous Bonuses: You would think that with such a small deposit, you will miss out on amazing bonuses. This is not true! $20 deposit casinos have some of the best welcome bonuses you will find. You could get no deposit free spins or extra cash when you sign up at these casinos. Some of these casinos offer packages that include both rewards. $20 deposit casinos do not just end at welcome bonuses. You have the chance to take advantage of loyalty rewards and join exclusive VIP programmes that are open only to returning players.
- ✅ Experience: $20 deposit casinos are great for newbies who are unsure about where they should start. Beginning your betting journey with $20 enables you to play several games without having to spend a lot of money. You have the option to choose between exciting online pokies and some of the best table games. Another great thing is that you get the opportunity to choose which casino is best suited for you. You can scour through a variety of games and casinos with just $20.
- ✅ Win Real Money: A lot of people seem to think that when you deposit $20, there is little chance you will get any real money. This is absolutely not true! At $20 deposit casinos, when you sign up and make your first deposit, you can start betting for real money. If you decide to claim the bonuses, you will be able to withdraw any potential winnings when you fulfil the wagering requirements.
- ✅ Mobile Play: One of the best things about $20 casinos is the convenience that they offer. These casinos have games that allow you to have fun in different formats. So, it does not matter if you have a desktop, laptop, mobile phone or tablet. While the best option would be for these casinos to have apps that you can access on your iOS and Android devices, we love casinos that have HMTL5 websites. This programming allows you to access the best games from any appropriate mobile browser.
- ✅ More Fun: $20 deposit casinos are a great way for you to unwind, have fun and maybe win some real cash while you are at it. Since you are starting off with such a little amount, there is little pressure on you since the risk is lower. These casinos help you treat gambling like what it is, some entertainment.
- ✅ Easy-to-find: Unlike the other minimum deposit casinos, it is much easier to find $20 deposit casinos. A lot of online casinos support this bet size so finding a casino that suits your betting needs becomes much easier.
Playing at $20 deposit bonus NZ casinos is a great way to have fun with a limited budget. However, there are some issues you might face if you choose these casinos. Let’s have a look at them.
- ❌ Limited Bankroll and Winning: If you are a casual player, these casinos are perfect for you. However, high rollers will find it hard to have real fun at $20 deposit casinos. With a deposit this low, there is a high risk that you will run out of cash easily. Casino games are chance-based so if you lose all or most of your wagers, attaining a big victory will be difficult.
- ❌ Low Rewards: When you play at $20 deposit casinos, you have to keep in mind that you might not be able to access a lot of the games available. Games that give out big prizes usually need you to stake higher amounts. Most often, $20 will not be enough for you make winnings stakes on these games. Also, you might not be able to access sections like live casino games. This is because live casino games are expensive to host and as a result are more expensive than the average game.
- ❌ Limited Number of Games: $20 deposit casinos let you explore games on a limited budget. However, these games are not completely unlimited. When you make a $20 deposit and claim a free spins bonus, the casino will most likely determine which pokies you will be able to use them on. Also, wagers on some games do not count towards fulfilling your wagering requirement. So while trying to finish with the requirement and claim your winnings, you might miss out on other games.
Payment Options for $20 Deposit Bonus NZ Casinos
Your casino journey truly starts when you make your first deposit. It is for this reason that we’ve compiled a list of some of the best NZ casinos payment methods. Read on to find out more.
- Debit and credit cards: Almost every Kiwi owns a debit or credit card. This is one of the most common payment methods at $20 deposit casinos because of the security that it offers. Most of these casinos accept Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard and Maestro cards. When you use debit or credit cards to make a deposit, there would hardly ever be a transaction fee. Deposits are instant, but withdrawals could take up to 5 days to reach your account.
- Neteller: Neteller is one of the oldest e-Wallets on earth, but it has still managed to maintain its notoriety. Setting up this payment option is very easy; all you have to do is sign up and add your card or bank account. Deposits with this e-Wallet are instant and free. Withdrawals on the other hand might incur a small fee, usually 2% of the total transaction. You might not be able to claim some bonuses if you use Neteller to make deposits.
- Skrill: Skrill is one of the most popular payment options for Kiwis. This e-Wallet is so popular because it offers quick and secure transactions. There are no fees on Skrill deposits and withdrawals. Also, most withdrawals carried out with Skrill are processed instantly.
- Apple Pay: This payment method is very convenient for players who want to keep themselves completely anonymous. You can make deposits from devices running on iOS (iPhone 6 and newer, Apple iPad Pro, iPad Air 2 and iPad mini 3 and newer), Apple Watch Series 1 and Newer, and any Mac model (2012 or newer). Apple Pay comes with your device so there is no need to download any app or sign up further. This e-Wallet permits you to add up to 8 cards or bank accounts to it.
- Cryptocurrencies: Cryptocurrency wallets are becoming the new casino craze because of how convenient they are. These wallets have high transaction limits and fast processing times. At most $20 deposit casinos, withdrawals reach your wallet immediately and don’t incur any extra fees. Some of the most popular crypto wallets are Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Ripple.
- PaySafeCard: This payment method is easy and convenient to use. To make a deposit with PaySafeCard, you will need to purchase a voucher from any offline or online retailer. The code on the voucher will be used to confirm your casino deposit. However, you cannot use this payment method to make withdrawals.
- Pay By Phone: Pay by Phone deposits are very safe when it comes to data protection and anonymity. To make a deposit, you will need a working mobile phone and a valid SIM card. There are several pay by phone operators like Zimpler, Boku and Payforit that you can use to make deposits. When you enter your phone number, you will receive a verification code that will serve as confirmation for your deposit. The maximum pay by phone deposit amount is $20. All deposits are free and instant.
Best Games at $20 Deposit Bonus NZ Casinos
Now that you know how to choose the best $20 deposit casinos, let’s talk about the games you should be playing at these casinos.
Online poker NZ is one of the most popular table games at $20 deposit casinos. The virtual game has the same rules as the traditional game. The goal of this intellectually challenging is for you to have to have the best set of five cards by the time the betting rounds come to an end. Players receive their first two cards (facing down) and initial bets are placed. It is at this point that players will decide if they want to check (decline to bet), bet or call (match another player’s bet), or fold if their hand is weak. After this initial betting round, the community cards or flop (three cards facing up) are dealt, and another round of betting will take place.
The next step is the turn (a fourth card dealt face up) followed by another round of betting. The river (fifth card face up) followed by another round of betting. After the river (fifth card face up) is dealt, the last round of betting takes place. This is followed by the showdown, where the players reveal their cards and see who has the stronger hand. Online poker is more enjoyable when you understand the game, and luckily, there is a lot of free material that can help strengthen your understanding of the game. There are several variations of online poker but the most popular include Texas Hold’Em, Omaha, Three Card Poker and Chinese Poker.
Another really popular table game, online roulette NZ comes from the French word for ‘little wheel’. To win, you need to guess where the ball will land on the wheel. For more context, the numbers go from 0 to 36, with 18 black pockets and 18 red pockets. The 0 is green. In the American variation of online roulette, there is a double 0 (00). To start playing, you will have to select the chip size you want to bet with. You will be able to place a bet on ‘odd’, ‘even’, ‘red’, ‘black’, ‘1-18’ and ’19-36’.
After you choose your bet, you spin the wheel and wait for the ball to land. Online roulette uses random number generator (RNG) software for fair and unpredictable results. If your guess was correct, then you have won the round. The most popular online roulette variations are American, European, and French. European and French online roulette have a single zero while the American variation has a single and double zero.
Also known as 21, online blackjack NZ originated in the 18th century and has only grown more popular since then. To win this game, your hand must be closest as possible to 21, without going over. If your cards go over 21, you’ve lost. If they are under 21 but lower than the dealer’s cards, then you’ve lost your bet. The same goes for the dealer. Before the cards are dealt, the player will choose their bet size. The player’s first two cards are dealt face up and one of the dealer’s cards face up. You have the choice to hit or stand. When you hit, you’re asking the dealer for another card. To stand means you don’t want any other card.
The values of the numbered cards (2-10) are indicative. However, kings, queens and jacks are worth 10 each. The ace could be worth 21 or 1 depending on the value of your hand. Blackjack is a game of chance, but you can brush up your skills with blackjack strategies and tips. The most popular blackjack variations are Vegas Strip, Double Exposure and Progressive Blackjack. You could also choose to play the live version of this table game.
Online pokies NZ are definitely a Kiwi favourite! These games make up more than half the game selection at most $20 deposit casinos. Online pokies are easy to play and do not require you to master any particular strategy. They have features and symbols like paylines, reels, bonus rounds, scatters and wilds.
What you need to do is master the symbol and their worths, and you can start spinning with ease. For a better experience, choose online pokies with high payouts (96-99%). One thing you should consider when choosing online pokies is the volatility level. Low volatility pokies offer small wins, but it is easier to win them. High volatility slots offer bigger wins with smaller winning odds.
Best 20 Dollar Mobile Casinos
We love the convenience that mobile casinos offer. It is for this reason that we’ve compiled some of our favourites for you!
This blockchain casino definitely ranks high on our lists. When you sign up at this $20 deposit casino, you get up to $2500 worth of bonuses on your first 4 deposits. You do not have to worry about convenience when it comes to playing your favourite games. Bluechip has you covered with its mobile apps. You can play your favourite games on both iOS and Android through the apps. They are secure and lightweight, so you do not need to worry about them eating up that precious storage space.
If you do not want to download the apps, then you can go ahead and access your favourite casino games from any appropriate mobile browser. To install the Bluechip Android app, go to the website, scroll to the footer and choose ‘Android’. Follow the instructions and you can start playing. Do same for the iOS app!
You can take Casino Days wherever with its convenient mobile app! You don’t have to worry about missing out on exclusive rewards or not being able to play your favourite casino games during your free time. Unfortunately, this app is only available for Android users right now but that might change in the future. The Android app is lightweight and will not clog up your phone.
If you are feeling a little bit more adventurous, then you can go to the live casino section from your phone and live an immersive betting experience. To download the Casino Days app, go to the website and follow the instructions.
Grand Ivy Casino
Experience all the grandness of this casino mixed with the convenience of your mobile phone. Not only do you get to claim the generous bonus that goes up $1500, but you can also access over 3000 games easily. To start playing at this casino on your mobile phone, you will have to enter your phone number. A link will be sent to your phone, and you will use it to access the app.
After you click on this link, you login using your details and your details, and you can start playing. Mobile phones that you can use to play Grand Ivy mobile games are devices running on Apple iOS, including iPhone 3GS, 4, 4S, 5, Ipad2, Ipad3 with iOS 4.0+ and Android Devices - Running Android version 2.3.5+.
Other Minimum Deposit Casino Offers
There are several types of minimum deposit casinos, going as low as $1!
There are several types of minimum deposit casinos, going as low as $1 and accessible to all Kiwis! Our goal is to provide options for everybody since we strive to be as inclusive as possible. Read on and find out more about the other types of minimum deposit casinos and how you can join them.
$1 Deposit Casino
We know that it sounds really incredulous, but it is really possible to have the most fun playing online with a single dollar! $1 deposit casinos work just like $20 deposit casinos, except that you can start your gameplay with $1. These casinos are perfect for players who want to assess the best casinos to play at. At the best $1 deposit casinos, you have the option to claim welcome bonuses! For example, at JackpotCity, with $1, you can claim 80 free spins to be used on the online pokie Wacky Panda! You can also access exciting bonuses and fair games at other $1 deposit casinos like Zodiac, Royal Vegas, and Rainbow Spins.
$2 Deposit Casinos
It might sound too good to be true, but you can access all the features at the best online casinos with just $2! When you sign up at a $2 deposit casino, you have the opportunity to claim amazing welcome bonuses, and maybe win a lot more than you staked. However, you should bear in mind that these welcome bonuses usually have high wagering requirements attached to them. So, read the terms and conditions carefully before claiming any bonus. Some of the best $2 deposit casinos are Caxino Casino and Spin Casino.
$3 Deposit Casinos
Playing at a $3 deposit casino is just like playing at the other minimum deposit casinos. These casinos are a low risk and versatile way for you to start off your betting journey and enjoy it! When you sign up at these $3 deposit casinos, you can claim the most exciting welcome bonuses that include free spins and bonus cash.
$5 Deposit Casinos
If you’re looking to increase your bankroll a bit more, then a $5 deposit casino would be perfect for you! You can access a host of games and exciting features like tournaments when you make the first $5 deposit.
$10 Deposit Casinos
$10 deposit casinos are some of the most common minimum deposit casinos! This is because almost every casino that you will sign up at has a minimum deposit of $10. What is more exciting is that this deposit activates a welcome bonus. You should keep in mind that a higher deposit means better rewards. Some of the best $10 deposit casinos for Kiwis are Wildz, Play OJO, and Wheelz Casino. When you sign up at Wheelz Casino and make a $10 deposit, you can get up to $800 in bonuses and 100 free spins. Play OJO could be your favourite $10 deposit casino with the amazing bonus it offers to all new players! After your first deposit at this casino, you get 50 free spins to be used on the online pokie Book of Dead. What is exceptional is that there are no wagering requirements on this bonus since Play OJO prides itself on being the ‘fair casino’.
If you’re on a budget and you’re looking for online casinos that will offer you amazing benefits, then 20 dollar casinos are for you! These casinos have VIP programmes, loyalty reward schemes, and exciting bonuses for new and returning players. They accept NZ dollars so you can carry out your transactions securely and easily. However, bonuses and rewards are not the only things we are looking at. These casinos also have fast pay outs and secure deposits, with the guarantee that third parties cannot access your personal information. If you’re ready to start this $20 deposit bonus NZ casino journey, pick one of the ones we recommend, sign up, start playing and have fun!
FAQs About $20 Minimum Deposit Casinos
We bring you answers to some of the most asked questions about $20 deposit casinos!
What is an Online Casino with a 20 Dollar Minimum Deposit?
These are casinos that allow you to start your casino journey with $20. At most of these casinos, when you make your first deposit, you can claim a generous welcome bonus. These bonuses usually come as free spins or extra cash.
What is the Best 20 NZ Dollar Minimum Deposit Casino 2023?
This will depend on what you are looking for in a casino. When we review casinos, we take a number of factors into consideration: the number of games available, payout times, customer support and licensing. So, when you read the reviews, you will be able to decide which casino is best for you.
What Are the Top Five Best $20 Minimum Deposit Casinos?
While we do not think our opinion is final, the following casinos make up our top five $20 deposit casinos:
- Casino Days
- Casino Friday
- Bluechip Casino
- Sol Casino
- Voodoo Dreams
There is a high chance that you will have an amazing betting experience if you choose to sign up with any of these casinos.
Can You Play for free at $20 Deposit casinos?
No, you cannot. However, some $20 deposit casinos give you free spins as soon as you sign up, with no deposit required. Make sure to read the terms and conditions attached to the bonuses before you claim them!
Are $20 Minimum Deposit Casinos Safe to Play at?
Yes, they are. The $20 deposit casinos we recommend are licensed and have either 128-bit or 256-bit SSL encryption technology to protect your personal data and personal details from third-party access!
What is the Best $20 Deposit Bonus Offer?
This will depend on what you are looking for. We do think that you will find the $20 deposit bonus offers we have mentioned on this page worth claiming!